Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Malcom's testimony


It’s been as close to 4 months since I ended the actual program. I’ve been leading a lifestyle very similar to Week 3, and I have seen great strides in my performance, health, and overall energy. As far as the weight is concerned, as of this morning I’ve gone down to 168lbs, a number, to be quite frankly, I haven’t seen in over 7 years. A number I thought I wasn’t ever gonna see again, barring I swallow a giant tape worm. As far as energy and performance, I find myself spending more time exercising than I have ever been. I’ve been doing a combination of running off at the minimum 400 calories (anywhere between 2.89mi to 3.2mi depending on speed) followed three sets of chest, abs, and back/shoulders workouts. It’s not easy by any means, but it is working and I haven’t any complaints (unless I’m hungover).

Please check out his site here

No comments:

Post a Comment